Our mission is to provide children, adolescents, and families with a safe and supportive environment to cope with life's challenges. We understand that raising a family is the most important, yet the most challenging job you'll be faced with.
At Timko Behavioral Healthcare we believe each child and family is unique and deserving of individualized care. It is our commitment to provide the hope, guidance, and support needed for your child/family to thrive.
Does my child…
1. Often seem sad, tired, restless, or out of sorts?
2. Spend a lot of time alone?
3. Have low self-esteem?
4. Have trouble getting along with family, friends, and peers?
5. Have frequent outbursts of shouting, complaining, or crying?
6. Have trouble performing or behaving in school?
7. Show sudden changes in eating patterns?
8. Sleep too much or not enough?
9. Have trouble paying attention or concentrating on tasks like homework?
10. Seem to have lost interest in hobbies like music or sports?
11. Show signs of using drugs and/or alcohol?
12. Talk about death or suicide?
If you answered yes to 4 or more of these questions, and these behaviors last longer than 2 weeks, you should seek professional help for your child.